Expert Custom Deck Installation For
Homes In Castle Pines
Build Your Ultimate Outdoor Living Space
As a resident of Castle Pines, you must know all about long-term planning and bold thinking. Our decks are a perfect match for your kind of outlook. They last decades, look amazing and will enhance your quality of life. Our decks are custom built to match your vision and come complete with unparalleled quality and iron-clad warranties.
The Best Deck Materials You Can Find
Are you concerned that a new deck would need replacement or repair within ten years? Well, the days of rotting decks are behind us, as the modern composite deck is designed to last decades, not years. Our composite decks won’t fade, splinter, warp or peel no matter how rough the weather gets or how often you host gatherings on its surface.
Even better, if you choose Trex products, you can be proud that your new deck is made of recycled materials and manufactured in a near-zero waste factory. You get to have an amazing new custom deck while working to make the world a cleaner place. Win-win was never so true!
Why You Want To Have Us Build Your Custom Deck
We know that every custom deck company in Castle Pine says that they are the best, but there aren’t any that can back it up like we can. Our over a quarter-century in the deck business didn’t happen by accident. It results from hard work, good planning, and a dedication to a single key-value through which we make all decisions – Keeping Our Word. We would rather lose money than ever break a promise. If that isn’t enough, there’s the following:
- Multiple National Awards (Including one 1st place & two 2nd place) For Beautiful Decks
- 25+ Years In The Business
- Professional Renderings Showing YOUR NEW CUSTOM DECK On YOUR HOUSE
- The Best Installation Crew You Will Ever Meet
- Iron-Clad Warranties That Make Our Competition Blanche
- Always Within Budget – NO EXCEPTIONS!
What To Expect From Us
The first thing we do at Custom Decks is sit you down with one of our professional designers. They will go over what you want from your new deck and how we can fulfill your dreams. Once the design process is completed, we start planning for the installation.
You will be able to log into our software to keep track of your project every step of the way, and you’ll even see the name of the person in charge of making your dream deck a reality.
When installation day comes, your [installation crew link to Core Values blog here NOTE: Page does not yet exist, add link when it goes live] will arrive exactly on the day and time you were promised. They will treat the worksite with the same respect they would if they were inside your home.
They are trained to constantly clean up behind themselves and never leave a mess at the end of the day. If they don’t finish your new custom deck on time, it will only be because they finished ahead of schedule.
You Can Choose More Than Just A Simple Deck
A flat and stable surface that will last decades is just the beginning of what we offer our customers. Take your deck up a few notches with any or all of the following additions to your design:
- Motorized Pergola – A motorized pergola allows you to select the amount of sun you want with just the push of a button.
- Outdoor Kitchen – Cook amazing meals in your full outdoor kitchen right there on your deck.
- Dramatic Lighting – Keep the celebrations going with lighting features that do so much more than simply illuminate a pathway.
- Fire Pit – Don’t let cold weather keep you from enjoying your custom deck! Install a custom fire pit and chase away those chilly nights.
So, is it time to take your Castle Pines entertaining to the next level? Contact us at Custom Decks to get started on your new outdoor experience. We’re happy to help you design the ultimate custom deck, and we’ll have you out there running your grill in no time!